Information Manager / Service Management ConsultantHoofddorp (next to the station) ICT
This is a complete new role! Interxion is rolling out ServiceNow over the different countries in Europe. In this IT-leadership role, reporting into the VP ICT, the Information Manager is the IT-liaison for the ICT and Operations department in the area of Service Management for ServiceNow. For the Information Manager who likes to operate autonomously, reporting into the VP ICT and who provides thought leadership / best practice for IT in the Service Management domain.
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
The Information Manager ServiceNow:
- Manages a NL-based team (2-3 FTE), configuring, developing, maintaining and supporting the software and services being used.
- Defines the IT-direction and roadmap for Service Management.
- Supports the Operations Department with the identification, prioritization, planning and successful delivery of improvement initiatives in the area of Service Management.
- Educates and supports the users of the systems being used (i.e. ServiceNow, and related add-ons) on how to use these systems in a consistent manner.
- Manages related software suppliers (i.e. ServiceNow), and interacts with other areas within IT, to ensure a co-ordinated end-to-end implementation of systems and support processes.
- Manages the internal development team for Service Management.
- Works with the key users of the systems, Interxion-wide.
- Ensures delivery of projects on the roadmap within scope, budget and deadlines.
- Makes sure all stakeholders and users are informed and aligned.
- Ensures systems are maintained and supported in a cost efficient and compliant manner.
- Is accountable for compliance
- Bachelor or master’s Degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a management position in IT, e.g. as Manager IT or Manager IT-Development.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with agile/scrum development
- Experienced in Service Management
- Fluent in Business-level English (written and orally) - other European languages an advantage
- Significant knowledge and experience with organizing support for ServiceNow and add-ons, which includes functional capabilities of these systems, configuring and programming, and organizing support services is a pre.
- Strong understanding of project and program management, both in a waterfall-approach as well as in a scrum/agile approach.
- An overview / strong all-round appreciation of technology and how it can deliver business value.
- Experience in a pan-European or Global operating environment.
We offer you a role in our IT-leadership team, to ensure a consistent approach across Interxion