Project Management OfficerHoofddorp ICT
For Interxions' Project Office we are recruiting a Project Management Officer.
The Project Management Officer provides essential support to the Director Project Office in terms of the co-ordination, planning and control of all the projects and will be working together with the Project Manager(s) and other (BA) team members to achieve project success. Key component of this role includes ensuring that agreed project management methods and standards are implemented & followed throughout the project’s lifecycles. Next to this the role consists of administrative (Project budgets, Document Mngt, arrange Project Board meetings etc.) and technological duties (Intranet).
The Project Support Officer is reporting directly to the Director Project Office.
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
Interxion is a European supplier in the field of cloud and carrier-neutral data center services. Interxion is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The head office is located in Hoofddorp and London. Interxion provides its services through more than 48 data centres in 11 countries, located in metropolitan areas, including Amsterdam, London, Frankfurt, Paris and Madrid. With this, Interxion offers more than 1600 customers a secure location for the storage of data, IT infrastructure and connectivity with cloud platforms. Interxion offers physical space, maintains and ensures the continuous security, cooling and power supply of these spaces.
Due to the globalized nature of Interxion’s customer base, consistent and standardized customer experiences becomes increasingly important together with the goal to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and scalability of Interxion’s workforce.
For above reasons, the Project Office (including teams of Business Analysis & Project Management) has been established and facilitate planning and successful execution of internal projects, as well as managing the dependencies between those projects. The Project Office works closely together with business stakeholders and other business representatives to ensure that E2E processes & projects are aligned with overall business goals and priorities.
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycles;
- Provide documentation for Project audits (SOX), reviews and health checks;
- Ensure coherent quality standards are in place including risk, issue and change management, budget management and project status reporting;
- Implement and maintain the management information regime across all Projects:
- Assist the Project Director and Teams in the production and maintenance of project reports & plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Define and document procedures in accordance with agreed methodology;
- Set up process for recording project costs (together with Finance);
- Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards;
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams:
- Co-ordinate and minute project and program meetings, ensuring actions are communicated and delivered as agreed;
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Director Project Office;
- Should be willing to travel occasionally, mainly within Europe.
- Prince2 trained or equivalent (e.g. SCRUM, AGILE, PRINCE2);
- 2-4 years’ experience within a similar role within a Project based environment and working closely with Business Analysts & Project Managers;
- Familiar with financial considerations, business cases etc.;
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential. Any other European language is an advantage;
- High degree of computer literacy, including using MS Office tools in a project environment (incl. MS Project, Word, PowerPoint & Excel);
- Experience with SharePoint as a document repository and able to develop & redesign SharePoint site;
- Ability to analyse and present information.
On offer: max 60k gross (incl. holiday allowance) plus 10% bonus
Grant Thornton Search & Interim +31 6 40001955
Myra Veltkamp, Senior Recruitment Consultant, email@example.com