Business Process Practice LeadHoofddorp ICT
For Interxions' Project Office we are recruiting a Business Analysis Practice Lead. For a team of 10 Business Analysts (in NL/UK) we are looking for an inspiring lead with a lot of knowledge in the BA field.
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
The Business Analysis Practice Lead is reporting directly to the Director Project Office. The BA team is part of the Project Office and together with the Projectmanagers team will collaborate with Business & Development Leads, Product Marketing, process owners & practitioners as well as the development teams to translate business objectives into requirements and confirm that (new) business application systems can be developed and / or enabled to meet business needs.
Interxion is a European supplier in the field of cloud and carrier-neutral data center services. Interxion is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The head office is located in Hoofddorp and London. Interxion provides its services through more than 48 data centres in 11 countries, located in metropolitan areas, including Amsterdam, London, Frankfurt, Paris and Madrid. With this, Interxion offers more than 1600 customers a secure location for the storage of data, IT infrastructure and connectivity with cloud platforms. Interxion offers physical space, maintains and ensures the continuous security, cooling and power supply of these spaces.
Business Analysis Practice Lead is managing a team of (Senior) Business Analysts (in NL & UK) and is accountable for the Consistency, Quality and Alignment of all the Business Processes within & between the company’s Centers of Excellence (CoE). Next to managing the team, the Business Analysis Practice Lead is expected to continuously improve and optimize the BA practices and standards of the team, while also perform the role as an individual Senior Business Analyst on various projects.
Due to the globalized nature of Interxion’s customer base, consistent and standardized customer experiences becomes increasingly important together with the goal to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and scalability of Interxion’s workforce. Therefore, it is imperative that the Business Analysis Practice Lead has required End to End process experience within the Business Process arena. Your job:
- Manages a team of BA’s (35%)
- Document ‘As Is’ analysis (15%)
- Facilitate, Plan and Lead (‘To Be’) Workshops and requirements sessions (15%)
- Document (‘To Be’) Processes (15%)
- Create Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) as part of Request for Proposal (RFP) processes (10%)
- Functional and End user testing and acceptance of Business Requirements as a representative of the business (10%)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline
- 8+ years’ experience in a Senior Business Analyst Role in a Project based environment
- Experience working closely with IT Development teams (working with both remote / off-site and on-Site teams)
- Should be willing to travel regularly, mainly within Europe
- Familiar with financial considerations, business cases etc.
- Language skills: Fluent written and spoken English is essential. Any other European language is an advantage
- Knowledge of Project and Development methodologies
- Knowledge or equivalent standards of BPMN 2.0 and experience with BPM Modeling tools (As Is / To Be
- Knowledge or equivalent standards of UML 2.0+ (Use cases)
- Experience with a range of project and IT development methodologies (SCRUM, AGILE, PRINCE
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Reporting Solutions is an advantage
- Knowledge of Functional testing
- People Management – Experience in building strong and efficient teams with an eye for the group dynamics
- Planning & Organization skills: Balancing workloads across Managerial task, projects and countries and maintaining high quality whilst working under pressure.
- Analytical Skills
Salary: max 100k gross plus 10% bonus, no leasecar. Interxion HQ is next to Hoofddorp station.
Grant Thornton Search & Interim +31 6 38 72 77 26